Terms and Conditions of WBW.com Membership Application and Allotment
- As an independent distributor of WaterBeauteWorld.com, (now know as WBW) i understand and agree to the followings:
I hereby apply for a WBW distributorship. l am of legal age (18) as I enter into this agreement. I am a citizen of the world.
- As long as I am a distributor of WBW. I agree to comply with the current WBW business program, policies, procedures, Code of Ethics: requirements and standards as established and as may be amended from time to time by WBW.
- I will fill all returns and reports required by the Inland Revenue Department of my country and pay all taxes arising from my activities as a distributor.
- I understand that I am an independent contractor and not an employee, agent, partner or joint venture of WBW or my sponsor and that I am not authorized to act on behalf of or to bind WBW or any of its affiliate, shareholders, officers, directors, employees or agents, or my sponsor.
- I will not use the WBW trade name, trademark, or service mark in any advertising without prior written approval of WBW
- I understand that with product purchased I am automatically qualify to become a WBW distributor and I will not make any statement or representation to the contrary to any prospective distributor.
- I will not state, infer or represent to any prospective WBW distributor that any specific network organisation may be built or maintained or that any specific level or income may be earned or anticipated from the WBW business program.
- I will not disseminate any literature or sales aids whatsoever other than those supplied to me by WBW. I will not alter any product contents or packaging without specific written direction to do so by WBW.
- All WBW products purchased or sold by me are subject to the warranties, disclaimers and procedures applicable to the products at the time of purchase.
- I will encourage other WBW distributors to abide by WBW policy and will not encourage other distributors to make unnecessary products purchase that will results in large static inventory.
- I understand and agree that WBW may take appropriate action on my distributorship at any time if l breach any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or engaged in any conduct which may bring disrepute upon WBW or which is in violation of any government law, regulation or ordinance, or any WBW policies
- Violations. Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to our Customer Service by emailing customer service at: admin@WBW.biz